poem
0
Stepping on to the grass,
Across a silent yard,
Feel the wind blowing,
And,
The smell after rain in the night.
Day by day, time passes,
But i'm still here waiting for the right time,
I just don't have a courage to move,
The answer that time would be silence.
Take a deep breath and review again,
The thoughts must be wrong,
As my uncertainty on stairs,
I take myself to stand again.
I take one last look at the place,
Sometimes there's a time you must say goodbye,
Though it's hurt you must learn to try.
There's always a beginning of something,
And we must learn to reach well in beneath,
To keep working,
It is what its going to be.
At the end of the day,
It's comes so unexpectedly,
With hope and determination,
As between clear blue and cloud,
It is calm. It is clear,
At every corner.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
Across a silent yard,
Feel the wind blowing,
And,
The smell after rain in the night.
Day by day, time passes,
But i'm still here waiting for the right time,
I just don't have a courage to move,
The answer that time would be silence.
Take a deep breath and review again,
The thoughts must be wrong,
As my uncertainty on stairs,
I take myself to stand again.
I take one last look at the place,
Sometimes there's a time you must say goodbye,
Though it's hurt you must learn to try.
There's always a beginning of something,
And we must learn to reach well in beneath,
To keep working,
It is what its going to be.
At the end of the day,
It's comes so unexpectedly,
With hope and determination,
As between clear blue and cloud,
It is calm. It is clear,
At every corner.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
0 comments: